Friday, September 10, 2010

School's love Chapter 3 semi-last chapter

***They walk to a playground near Sin Yi's house. Ritchie still haven't change his seriousness in him, not even a bit after Sin Yi asked about his life. He starts with 'The reason why I want to do all this for you is because, my past life is quite messed up. I was same as you,don't smile not even once in a while, remember the promise we agreed just now, and believe in me' Ritchie hold Sin Yi's hand. Sin Yi feel very warm, her face become red and she don't even know what feeling she got. Sin Yi starts to think, "Why this feeling? Am I falling for him? Is it true that he'll be the one? The one that will take care of me? The one that will take my sadness away? The one that will never let go of my hand?'. After speaking to her mind, she sees Ritchie first time crying, Ritchie's tears roll down his cheeks. Ritchie says 'When I was young, my parents had an argument and been separated, I've been staying with my grandparents. They taught me a lot of things before they died, like how to be happy and fulfill your life with just a smile, they told me your smile is from your heart, not from your mind and lips. So I forced myself to smile in the funeral when they died. But at home, I can't stop crying. When I was still in primary school, I don't even have friends that comfort me but my teacher always take care of me and other classmates. One day, my teacher asked us, who took care of you and what have they taught you. The teacher asked this question is because she doesn't know that my grandparents died. When everyone of my classmates told about their story and how their parents taught them, I was thinking in my mind that they are so lucky to have parents to love, I don't even have parents care. The teacher called me, and I didn't answer her, she called me again and I ignored her. She come to me and said don't make me call you the third time Ritchie, and I totally ignored her. She pulled me up and looked at me. She was shocked after seeing me crying, she asked me why am I crying. But I didn't want to answer, one of my classmate told her my grandparents died not long ago. She was very surprised to hear that. My friend added another sentence he said, now he have no one to take care of him and he started laughing. I was very angry that day.I walked toward that guy and started a fight with him. I punched his face and he fell down the floor, even when he fell down, I still beat him up. The teacher ran toward us and pulled me away from him. Then I took my bags and all ran outside and walked home. The next day, I was called to go to the Principal's office. The principal was a total cheapskate, he was boot licking that guys mother because they are reach. I almost got sentence to jail, if it wasn't for my teacher. She told the whole truth to the mother, and luckily the mother who is kind believed in my teacher. After that incident my teacher, she told me the same word that my grandparents told me, just smile to fulfill your life, and she added if there is a faith in you, you'll get a hope. That word really changed my life, I apologize to that kid and he apologize to me too. I started smiling because my teacher helped me.'

(This chapter is just about Ritchie's story, next chapter will be the final chapter!..I will work hard on it.)

1 comment: